Neil Kendall Language School classes terms and conditions
3 Month Speed Learn A Language Terms and Conditions
1. All our courses must be booked and paid for before the start date, using the booking page on our website.
2. Please give us at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling of a lesson. This will allow us to fill that time slot with another student.
For lessons in a class cancelled with less than 24 hours notice there are no refunds or free reruns of that lesson. You will be sent the pdf review material from that lesson so you can review it before the next lesson. If you would like to redo the lesson you missed, you may request a 1 on 1 lesson with Neil Kendall to cover the material taught in the week's lesson. This will be charged at £25 per lesson. You can book this by sending and email to email@example.com
3. If Neil Kendall or any of our tutors are unable to teach a class, we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule.
4. You will be sent pdf reviews of the material from each class after each class has finished (usually no more than 24 hours later).
5. You will be sent a free copy Linkword Languages (Level 1 or 2) software course for the language you are learning, after complete the 3 month course. This will enable you to revise the memory hook visualisations used in the classes.
6. It is not permitted to record the classes in video or audio form via Zoom, or with any other recording device or software, except with the permission of Neil Kendall Language School, as the lesson material is copyrighted. You may, however, make notes during a class if you wish to do so.
7. Neil Kendall Language School reserves the right to drop any students who are disruptive to the class, constantly late, constantly cancelling or postponing lessons, or who are not putting in the necessary work to learn and revise the material throughout the course. If this scenario arises, you will be refund for any remaining lessons you have paid for (you will not receive a refund for lessons already done).
Pay as you go lessons terms and conditions
Before signing up to our pay as you go lessons, please read the following terms and conditions. By sending me the first payment and starting your pay as you go leeson, you agree to these terms and conditions.
How it works
1. Monthly pay as you go lessons operate on a pay by the month basis,. You simply pay upfront for the number of lessons you want to have in any given month (all lessons are to paid in one batch, not separately).
2. Payment is via our booking page on our website or bank transfer.
Cancellation and rescheduling by students
1. There are no refunds for cancellations of lessons (* except for in the case of points 2 and 3 in the 'cancellation and rescheduling by tutors' section below)
2. You must give at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a lesson, otherwise you lose that lesson from you monthly batch of lessons and will not be entitled to a refund or rescheduled lesson.
3. It is not permitted to record the lessons in video or audio form via Zoom, or with any other recording device or software, except with the permission of Neil Kendall Language School, as the lesson material is copyrighted.
4. Neil Kendall Language School reserves the right to drop any students who are constantly late, constantly cancelling, not turning up to or postponing lessons, or who are not putting in the necessary work to learn and revise the material throughout the duration of the lessons. If this scenario arises, you will be refund for any remaining lessons you have paid for (you will not receive a refund for lessons already done).
Cancellation and rescheduling by tutors
1. If myself or any of my tutors need to cancel a lesson with you due to illness or any other reason, we will give you at least 24 hours notice where possible and reschedule it for a mutually convenient day and time. You also have the option of a refund on any lesson(s) we're unable to run if you prefer.
2. If myself or one of my tutors fail to turn up to a lesson, or cannot give you at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, you have the option of either rescheduling your lesson or receiving a refund for that lesson.
3. If it's not possible for myself or one of my tutors to reschedule your lesson within 1 week or a cancellation by you or a tutor, you will be entitled to a refund on that lesson if you wish. Alternatively, it can still be rescheduled to another day and time.